Skip to main content

Welcome to my blog!

Dear visitors to my blog! This is my first posting ever, not only here in this blog, no - the first in my entire life. Bear with me, as I start to learn how this whole blogging thing works.

I am also curious to hear from others what their experiences are in posting photographs of their feminine alter ego online. What should I be mindful of, what should I avoid, how do I prevent my pictures from being found all over the web?

As is stated in the introduction to this blog, I am interested in sharing stories and photos of Franziska out and about, as long as the overall experience remains positive.

Franziska likes classy, feminine looks and she seeks out occasions where those are appropriate: dinners out (preferably, but not exclusively, at stylish Italian restaurants), theater, classical concert, opera, ballet, museum, etc.

I also like to challenge Franziska, e.g. first subway ride, first taxi ride, first e-scooter ride, first Uber ride, reserving at a popular restaurant before and being lead to an assigned seat or table, a day trip to another city: by train, by car, in a convertible, talking to people: requesting to take a picture, asking for help in trying on clothes, a conversation at a shared table at a wine bar. A particular kick is also to visit places repeatedly, such as boutiques, restaurants, and wine bars, and to be recognized, even asked for your (first) name. In 2022, Franziska also started to take occasional weekend trips to another city, entirely en femme: travelling by train, staying at a nice hotel in the city center, enjoying the opera, restaurants, wine bars, museums, and shopping in new places.

Comments

  1. Hello Franziska, it's a pleasure to discover and read your blog. You have the same interests as me! I like your style, too. I hope you have many more nice trips out as I never get tired of reading what other girls have been doing out of the house.
    As for photos, Blogger doesn't seem to have a system to stop photos being downloaded so the best thing to do, I think, is to do what you have done and put text on each photo. That way nobody downloads a photo that doesn't have the author and copyright on it. It's not perfect, though. Maybe someone else with more technical knowledge has better ideas on this (I'd like to know too!)
    Best wishes
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sue, Thank you very much for your comment and for following my blog. As you might have seen, this is my first and only blog and you are my very first follower. Fantastic !! I hope there will be more joining. Thanks also for your recommendations. Best regards, Franziska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, das mit dem Bloggen ist so eine Sache - ich hatte- und habe immer noch - einige Probleme damit, ,speziell wenn ich mal etwas Neues ausprobieren möchte -einmal war mein altes Layout, das ich mit viel Mühe kreiert hatte, futsch... Viel Spaß beim Bloggen
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment