Skip to main content

Moving backwards in time: First day of two out and about in AUGUST 2019: Daytime

I know, this wig needs urgent styling. Still, is a “bad hair day” a good enough reason to pass up an opportunity for an outing? No – and I am sure you’ll all agree – and especially not with such gorgeous weather as I’ve had on this day.

Portrait of the day.


Franziska posing for a picture at one of Frankfurt’s top tourist locations, the Römerberg, the square in the city center, where Frankfurt’s town hall (the “Römer”) and other timber-framed houses (such as those in the background), dating back to the 15th century, are located.


Enjoying a light Italian lunch and a glass of pinot grigio.


It will always stick to my mind that my first ever e-scooter ride was “en femme.” Ever since, this has become a frequent mode of transportation around town to me, mostly in “drab”, though.



Comments