Skip to main content

Moving backwards in time: OCTOBER 2019: Evening

The LBD, combined with a bright red blazer, was to compensate for the pants worn during the day 😀. The cultural event that evening was somewhat of an adventure, as I had not been to the Gallus Theater before and I had no idea what to expect from the AMP Dance Company and its “Muse 1” dance performance in three acts.

Portrait of the evening, without glasses.


Portrait of the evening, with glasses. That do YOU (dear visitors to my blog) like better?


Unfortunately, I don’t have a good full-length picture of this outfit. So this will have to do.



Comments

  1. Hi Franziska,
    I think that the one with glasses looks the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sofie, Thanks. Good to hear. That's what my wife thinks as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment