Skip to main content

Moving backwards in time: JANUARY 2019: Daytime

The first day out and about in the year 2019 and thus concluding the coverage of that year with two more postings again, daytime and evening. Franziska was wearing a dress and blazer set in brown and first headed to “Kleinmarkthalle” for lunch.

If I have the entire day to spend out and about, including an evening event, I am in no rush in the morning. If things are prepared ahead of time, I can be out the door by 9, but my make-up skills and beard growth limit me to about 12 hours. On days that end between 11 and 12 pm, I’ll thus take my time in the morning, drink some coffee, listen to some girly music, and might try different outfits, before I head out the door around noon. 

Portrait of the day.


Lunch at “Kleinmarkhalle,” same place as in the April 2019 posting.



Comments