Skip to main content

Next steps!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. You might have seen the visitors score to this blog go up, thanks to you. I am very happy about it. Google’s Blogger provides some more statistics to the blog owner, such as visits per week, per day, per posting, country of origin, etc. Hence, I do know you are out there 😉.


One of my fellow bloggers compared blogging to hosting a radio show, not knowing who’s listening, if they enjoy the show, and what they might like about it. So here’s my pledge: if you leave a comment or question to any of my postings, I’ll promise to reply.


In the last seven postings, we covered the first five days out and about in 2022. Next week, I will begin a series of seven postings with reports and pictures from Franziska’s three-day weekend trip to Stuttgart. As I had said before, I try to challenge myself to new experiences en femme. And one new experience in 2022 was a weekend trip all en femme. I had planned that trip for a couple of months, I booked a hotel, I made reservations for dinner, I bought an opera ticket, etc


There are several aspects that make travelling en femme particularly exciting, most notably for me, the commitment you make to follow through. When you spend a day out and about en femme in your hometown and something unforeseen happens, you jump in a taxi and go home. Taking the train to a place hundreds of kilometers from the safety of your home, enforces your commitment to deal with potential issues. I also did not bring any men's clothes or shoes with me, a decision that I had contemplated on for a couple of weeks. I simply did not want to give myself the opportunity for an easy way out – and I ran out of space in my suitcase 😉. No risk, no fun, they say. It all went well, as you will be able to see and read.

 

Stay tuned, and sign up as a follower, please.











Comments

  1. It takes a bit of courage to venture out into the world, particularly to travel, without bringing along any male clothes. But I suppose, in effect burning the lifeboats, forces one to face the world w/o the option of retreating from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear reader, Thanks for your visit and for your comment. That was a little bit the intention. Nonetheless, we are not talking about anything life-threatening here, just something potentially very embarrassing. Besides, imagine stumbling, breaking an arm, and needing to go to the hospital, I wouldn't be in the position to fully transform back to my male self anyway: make-up, nails, and all, so I might as well go to the hospital en femme and make the best of it. Best wishes. Franziska.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment