Skip to main content

Next steps!


Since my last recollection under the post title “Next Steps!” on March 10, 2023, Franziska has provided you with 9 postings, including those covering a fantastic 3-day trip crossdressed to Stuttgart in July 2022. Just thinking about this, about the beautiful clothes I got to wear and the wonderful outfits I was able to put together, makes me shiver.


By now, I have taken two more trips en femme, one covering four days – Thursday till Sunday – in November 2022 to Munich and one covering two days en femme (followed by a return trip in drab on Sunday morning) just recently to Cologne. Both trips were again nothing less than fantastic. All plans worked out fine, no issues arose, and I was again able to experience new activities en femme and to wear wonderful new outfits. 


Next week, I will start to report about the trip to Munich in a total of eight blog postings. These include activities enjoyed en femme, such as train traveling, eating out, shopping, exploring Schwabing, strolling over the Viktualienmarkt, a ballet performance, a visit to a museum, and seeing a theater piece.


Stay tuned - and sign up as a follower, please. And I’d love to receive your comments, as blogging continues to be a fairly lonesome one-way activity for me, except for a couple of very dear, very faithful, regular readers and commenters.


 

“The way Franzi does it!” (#1)

 

With this posting today, I am also trying something new, a category of sub-postings called “The way Franzi does it!” Occasionally, at the end of a posting, hence, somewhat hidden, I will write about how I do certain thing, relating to crossdressing and creating a feminine appearance. There are literally hundreds of crossdressing sites on the world wide web, where you can learn all you need to know about that very topic of creating a feminine appearance. In “The way Franzi does it!,” I will tell you about the things that work best for me in one way or another. 


Let’s get started.

 

Make-up helps to create a feminine looking face. I love how quickly – within half an hour – I can completely transform my face from man to woman. Put on your wig and look in the mirror. What you will see is likely to be a man with a wig. Apply your make-up and repeat. If you did a good job, an appealing, gorgeous, radiating, dazzling, admirable woman will look back at you, with a fantastic, winning smile on her face that will leave you a little weak in your knees.


One little part to that are your eye lashes.

 

If I spend an entire day out and about, I will use fake lashes. I have almost lost my temper in the past – on several occasions – trying to attach those, before I found and now exclusively use, ready-to-go press-on lashes. On good days, it takes me less than a minute to apply them to both eyes, there is no messing around with glue (which you may then later find all over your eyes), and they stay on flawlessly until I remove my make-up, sometimes 12 or more hours later.

 

I have yet to figure out, though, if it is possible (and how) to remove my make-up (good enough to sleep for a night) and to keep the lashes attached (including a shower next morning), for those cases that I am going out again next morning, as those press-on lashes come at a certain price. I also tried those magnetic ones, but never succeeded to place them properly.


If I spend just half a day or an evening out en femme, I do not use fake lashes. I simply use a volume mascara on my natural eye lashes. On my natural eye lashes, I have been applying a high-quality lash growth serum for the last two years and they are now both full and long (but still light in color) above and below my eyes. I admire them every time I look in a mirror, every day.

 

What are your tricks on eye lashes?








Comments

  1. Hello Franzi

    The problem with blogging is the same as with all social media: you post something and other people react to it. It is never a conversation among equals. In this respect, social media is socially damaging! It leaves each person with a social media account as a small god who can accept or reject followers, eliminate their comments at will and control what they see. It's not very real at all. So, in most respects, you cannot expect a normal conversation or normal human interaction using a blog or Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or any of these sites. For my part, I see the blogs of the transgender community as a source of encouragement - look! there are other people in the world like me who are transgender and this is what they do and think and how they improve their lives and that of the community as a whole. It's inspiring.

    One day I will come to your part of the world and we will have a genuine conversation over a glass of prosecco! Until then I will enjoy your photos and reading about your adventures and commenting on your smart outfits. It's all you can really do online.

    The tips on lashes are useful. I didn't know you could get magnetic ones. This is an interesting concept as I have problems with my skin and eyes that I have to be very careful about what products I use, like eyelash glue or mascara. This might be a solution on occasions when I want big lashes.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sue, Thanks for your comment and feed-back. I am aware of many of the shortcomings of social media. This blog is my only exposure to social media, except for two professional networks, in which I maintain a profile, but am not active (writing content, reposting, and all those other things people do there). And overall, my experience so far is pretty good, except for the low number of comments or simple greetings I receive, given the sizeable number of clicks that Google Analytics registers from all over the world. As I say in my blog profile, I want to report on my experiences and inspire others. I did not hope to build lasting relationships through blogging. Come to think of it, there is one other social media activity, which is "Crossdresser Heaven," where I occasionally post a picture or write an article, both of which are publicly accessible. If your travel plans lead you to Frankfurt, please let me know. Love, Franzi

      Delete
    2. You might also want to add a Blogroll here, i.e. a list of other blogs and sites you visit regularly or think are useful. Crossdresser Heaven would be one obvious one for your Blogroll. It helps create a community and a network and improve traffic to and from your blog.
      I will certainly let you know when I next travel your way.
      Sue x

      Delete
    3. Dear Sue, Thanks for your message. I do have a Blogroll, don't I? When I look at my blog, there is a list of "Blogs that I follow" on the right panel - and your blog is listed there as well. I will look into listing CDH as well. Love, Franzi

      Delete
  2. Ah, now I see it. It's at the bottom of the drop-down panel. It took me a while to find. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment