Skip to main content

Weekend trip crossdressed: Exploring Munich’s shopping quality

Unfortunately, the weather was very poor that day and Franziska had to flee the streets into a café, a shop, or a bar on several occasions. This is the outfit of the day, a striped dress (as you will see in a bit), burgundy suede ankle boots, and a light double-breasted coat.

A rain shower drove Franziska into this long-standing Munich bakery for a yummy Cafè Latte. “Greetings from Munich” is what it says on the gingerbread heart. The white and blue rim designates that it as Bavarian. It is white and blue, not blue and white in Bavaria, don’t get that wrong.


One for the Irish amongst my readers 😗. I love dress shopping, did I mention that before?


The “Viktualienmarkt” – initially a farmer’s market in the center of Munich – close to the well-known landmark “Frauenkirche” (Cathedral of Our Dear Lady, NOT Women’s Church), is a place I have visited a number of times in my life. It is a great place to try and buy delicacies – and to have a drink somewhere.


Another landmark in Munich is this famous beer house, close to “Karlstor” (a medieval city gate) where Franziska enjoyed a hearty lunch and a “Helles” (a traditional Bavarian pale lager).



“The way Franzi does it!” (#2)


Curves! In order to create a feminine image, curves are essential. I do not need to tell you where they belong, but let me share with you, how Franzi creates them. As for breast, Franzi typically uses self-adhesive silicone forms. They easily adopt body temperature and they move and look natural. Franzi’s breast forms nicely fit into certain bra cups, such that they are hidden from sight, which is comforting if I request help from a shop assistant while trying on clothes or wear something more revealing.


For butt and hips, I use panty girdles with foam padding. Silicon padding didn’t work for me, as it tends to sag and leave an unsightly transition under tighter clothes.


The most challenging aspect of creating curves is to reduce my waist. I tried many different corsets, short and long, with and without steel bones, and other means to narrow down my waist and found my ideal solution just about two years ago. Admittedly, having lost weight and doing daily exercises to strengthen my abs has also greatly contributed.


It is a simple, long, flexible wrap of about 12 cm in height and 3.8 meters in length. I step into the center loop, adjust it right under my bust and then wrap myself into it, spiralling downwards – just as tight as I like it that day – and close the Velcro about over my belly. And then the panty girdle goes partially over it: perfect fit, smooth transition over the entire torso, tight but not too tight, flexible but not too flexible, does not move or slip or hurt over many hours, does not leave any painful or discolored compression marks on my body. And it takes just a minute to put on. And it costs only a fraction of a corset. I love it!



Is there anything you can recommend on this issue?


Comments

  1. Schade, daß Du Pech mit dem Wetter hattest, so kann man das Kleid unter dem tollen Mantel nur erahnen, aber in der Bar hast Du es uns ja gezeigt. Ja mit den Kurven hat unsereins schon etwas zu kämpfen. Ich habe das Glück, daß ich keinen V-Körper habe und auch sonst nicht unbedingt muskulös bin. Brust und Hüfte/Po habe ich auch so wie Du. Nur auf eine Eineingung der Taille verzichte ich. Das geht glaube ich auch so durch und speziell wenn es warm ist finde ich es unangenehm. Aber auch bei den Cis Frauen gilt ja -nobody is perfect.
    Alles Liebe und eine gute Zeit
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Violetta, vielen Dank für Deinen Besuch und Kommentar. Ich bin auch schon ohne Taillienformer unterwegs gewesen, finde aber, dass dann mein Gang dann weniger weiblich ist. Mit der Temperatur das verstehe ich, aber Franziska sitze ja auch meistens nur rum in trinkt Prosecco, wohingegen Violetta ja ernsthaft wandert :-). Franzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Franzi, I enjoyed reading your latest adventures. I like your burgundy boots very much.

    I've never heard of anyone else using a flexible wrap like that. It sounds like a good idea. I assume it is one you bought, not one you made yourself.

    Have a nice weekend

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sue, Thanks for your visit and comment. Correct, I bought it online and have two thereof, one in tan color and one in black. Love, Franzi

      Delete

Post a Comment