Skip to main content

Anniversary post - celebrating one year “Franziska out and about”

To this day, it is exactly one year that I started this blog. And – if you have read my blog from the beginning on – it is not just that I started this blog, no, it was the start to my “blogging career” at large, as the thought of blogging had never crossed my mind before.

My profile picture


However, conviction grew with me in the course of 2022 that my - mostly very enjoyable - experiences of venturing out en femme into the real world should to be shared. It is also a lot of fun to select pictures for Franziska’s blog and to recollect what has happened during the outings. It is also a lot of work and can be time-consuming at times to maintain a somewhat flourishing blog. I also keep an eye on blog statistics and am happy to share some of these with you today.


Year one blog statistics

# of postings: 58 (more than one per week)

# of clicks overall: 24.170 (I am very happy with that number)

# of comments (including my replies): 171 (more would be great, as I am very curious what you like, dislike, or would like to see or hear about)

# of followers: 11 (including myself, I find this number disappointing overall, I recently even lost one follower 😒)


The most popular posts of my blog clearly are those on weekend trips crossdressed. No wonder, I love those weekends as well. The #1 posting so far with more than 516 clicks is “Weekend trip crossdressed: perfect weather, perfect dress, perfect day.”


Top visiting countries to my blog are: USA (33%), Singapore (19%), Germany (11%), UK (10%), Canada (3%), France (3%), Australia (2%), Austria (2%).



“Franzi & Franzi” (#1)

Today, I am also introducing a new category of post pictures, called “Franzi & Franzi.” Under this rare category, you will find collages, in which my female and my male presentations are placed next to each other in the very same spot.


Let’s start with this one

The pictures were taken within a couple of weeks in the summer of 2019 at “Städel Museum” in Frankfurt through a mirror wall of small tiles. I was still a bit chubby at that time, carrying around about 8 kg more than nowadays.


In the background, you can see one of Andy Warhol’s screen prints of “Goethe” from 1982, Germany’s best-known poet, playwright, theater director, and scientific writer. He (Goethe, not Warhol) was born in the Free Imperial City of Frankfurt in the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation in the year 1749. The oil painting “Johann Wolfgang von Goethe in the Roman Campagna” made by Johann Heinrich Wilhelm Tischbein, from which Warhol copied the portrait part of Goethe, is on display one floor above. 


For more fun pictures of chubby Franzi from this museum visit and for one of Johann Heinrich Wilhelm Tischbein’s painting, please check out my posting from 03.01.2023 (Franzi and Goethe).


A note on “Labels”

I use labels on all my posts, hence if you are looking for specific aspects, such as blonde or brunette, dress or skirt or jumpsuit, daytime or evening, you can select the respective posts by label. This option also exists for categories, such as the different cities Franziska has visited or the label “travelling.” Furthermore, you can select the posts by the categories “Franzi’sWay” or “Franzi&Franzi.”






Comments

  1. Happy anniversary!

    It takes years to build up a following on a blog so eleven people who are prepared to say they follow in your first year is good.

    Thanks for the interesting and entertaining posts and keep enjoying your Franzi time.

    Love, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sue, Thanks for your comment and encouragement.I continue to have problems to log out on my blog or to log in to comment - with Safari, as I figured out by now. Using firefox, no issue. Love Franzi

      Delete
  2. Liebe Franzi, ich habe Dir schon in einem Kommentar gratuliert - aber offensichtlich ist der verschwunden oder ich habe was falsch gemacht. Alles nochmals - Alles Gute zum einjährigen Jubiläum. Mit den Besucherzahlen kannst Du wirklich zufrieden sein. Alles Liebe und weiterhin schöne Ausflüge und viel Spaß beim Bloggen.
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Violetta, Danke für Deinen Besuch und Kommentar. Login, logout und Kommentieren gestaltet sich bei mir derzeit sehr schwierig. Auch meine erste Antwort auf Deinen Kommentar ist verschwunden. Lieben Dank für Deiner Ermutigung. Liebe Grüße, Franzi

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on a full year of blogging. Great to read about your adventures out & about. Good luck with the next year too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lynn, Thank you very much for your visit and comment. I greatly appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog that they enjoy reading about my days out and about. That provides for a great level of encouragement to continue blogging. Love, Franzi

      Delete
  4. I have enjoyed your blog, but haven’t “followed” simply because I don’t know how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, On the right hand side you can find my followers and underneath is a blue button "Follow". Simply click this button to sign up. Thanks and best wishes, Franzi

      Delete

Post a Comment