Skip to main content

Brunettes have just as much fun!

Crossdressing is great fun. And it would be great if I were able to simply embed it in my regular life and activities. That, however, is not so easy, and, as long as it remains to be this way, I need to set time apart for Franziska’s days out and about. The period “between the years” (as it is known in German), which generally means the week between Christmas and New Years, has typically provided good opportunities for Franziska’s outings, as I tend to be off work that week. It is also the season for shows and musicals, hence a great occasion for Franziska to dress seasonally festive.


This posting covers the daytime of this full day out and about of Franziska in late December 2022 as her brunette self.

 

Portrait of the day. I look a little bit like Tootsie, don't you think, and I would take that as a compliment - Dustin and me!


It is also boots and coat season. This coat is different from the day out and about in Darmstadt, covered in the last posting. It is lighter both in color and weight.


I also made use of the opportunity to pay a visit to “my” Prosecco bar in the department store. By now, I think, the attendant recognizes Franzi as “a regular” even though regular may not be more than once a quarter.


I try to avoid advertising for anything in my blog, but I could not pass up on this nice arrangement of flowers as a background for a picture of Franziska. The brown leather skirt, by the way, has a lining that feels wonderful when it glides over my nylon-clad legs.


This wine bar has only recently made it onto Franziska’s list of top locations. You will find several pictures of Franziska come up in later postings, showing her sitting outside in the summer months of 2023. The bar is located at what is called Frankfurt’s “New Old Town.” This small section between “Römer” (historic town square) and “Dom” (cathedral) has recently (5-10 years back) been redeveloped with a historic look and concept, after some of the “construction sins” of the 1960’s had been demolished. If you come to Frankfurt, make sure to visit the "New Old Town" to enjoy a coffee or drink somewhere. And who knows who might be sitting next to you.

Comments

  1. Hi Franzi, I hope the system will allow me to comment. I've had a lot of trouble commenting on blogs over the last week or two. There doesn't seem to be any reason why sometimes you can and sometimes you can't!

    I am always brunette as it suits my natural colouration. I look ridiculous as blonde! Which is a pity as, secretly, or maybe not so secretly, we all want to look like Marilyn! I think both colours suit you. That lovely skirt works well with the hair. Maybe that was the idea.

    There's nothing like shopping "en femme". It makes us feel complete.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sue, Thanks for stopping by and for your comment. I find the brunette wig less attention-rousing. But mostly, I simply enjoy being able to vary. In November, I have a day out and about planned and made an appointment at one of Germany's best-known wig stores at their shop in Frankfurt. I am sure, there will be a report following on that event :-). I also continue to have issues with commenting, with login and logout. And I don't know why. If you can spare some time an want to support my ambition, please visit the picture contest and vote on my Picture from the opera in the floor-length dress. Love, Franzi

      Delete
  2. Lovely as a brunette! I just realized, that as I am not using my google account for much of anything, certainly not blogging, I am consigned to anonymity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear! Thanks for visiting and commenting and your compliment. Franzi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment