Skip to main content

Weekend trip crossdressed: The jumpsuit story

After arrival in Cologne and a first Kölsch (or two), Franziska checked in at that small hotel in the center of Cologne's historic district and started unpacking her suitcase. Afterwards, she changed into the evening outfit. This was the first time for this colorful and silky jumpsuit to be worn out. This jumpsuit is not what to wear if you want to go unnoticed. When it came to the question, which shoes to wear with it, I was stuck. I brought a pair of white flat sandals that you will be seeing in the next posting with a short summer dress and a pair of light pink sandals with a 7-8 cm heel. As you know, I love sexy and feminine looks, but I also do not want to stick out like sore thumb that screams CROSSDRESSER! After what felt like an eternity of trying both options in front of a mirror, I decided to go with the heels 😁.

I had made reservations at a Mediterranean restaurant in a section of town some 5-6 km away, but I had some spare time. I walked around the historic district and the cathedral, took some pictures, had some pictures taken, eventually took a cab to that other section of town, had a glass of Crémant at a wine bar, and ended up right on time at the restaurant.


Portrait of the evening


Making sure the colors show


This picture was taken while I was sitting on the stairs to the cathedral with quite a few other people. I had just unsuccessfully tried to get the attention of somebody who walked by and whom I had wanted to ask to take a picture of me. Apparently, somebody else a few steps up had read my intention, and he came over to ask if he may take that picture for me. I was very thankful and somewhat speechless, but felt also flattered.


You might notice the smooth tan on my arms. We had been on vacation just a few weeks earlier, where we stayed at a somewhat secluded place. During this time, I had made it an effort to remove ALL tan lines from my body.


I hope you remember how much I enjoy eating out and that going to a restaurant en femme is as close to heaven as I can get, with such seemingly daily occurences.


Here is what I got to enjoy that evening: Green asparagus and “Schupfnudeln” (I would describe them as elongated German gnocchi, panfried) with a poached egg.


White asparagus cream soup.


White asparagus, taters, turnip cabbage, and a fish filet.


The outfit was a hit! I have never received so many unsolicited compliments in a single day. A cute young lady, whom I had asked to take a photograph, said: “You look fantastic.” The Iranian taxi driver barely managed to keep his eyes on road and traffic and invited me to join him for a traditional rice dinner at his home, the waiter at the restaurant said: “You are very chic.” After dinner, I sat outside at a wine bar, when a middle-aged lady, wearing a jumpsuit herself, who had been sitting at a table not far from me together with her husband, made it an effort to come over to my table to say: “This is a beautiful jumpsuit you are wearing and you look great in it.” Needless to say, I was thrilled over the success of my selection.

Comments

  1. Wow, that jumpsuit is quite a statement piece. It's impossible not to be noticed in it. And the shoes go really well with it in my opinion. No wonder you got a lot of compliments and attention!

    That all sounds like another good day. I look forward to the next instalment!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sue, Thanks for your comment. I am looking forward to the next opportunity to wear this wonderful piece and to feel the eyes following me. Love, Franzi

      Delete
  2. Echt ein tolles Jumpsuit, liebe Franzi, das muss einfach Aufmerksamkeit erregen. Ich habe auch drei im Schrank, wird wieder mal Zeit, sie in der wärmeren Zeit auszuführen.
    Alles Liebe Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Violetta, Dank Dir für Dein Kompliment. Freue mich auch schon sehr darauf, diesen wieder anziehen zu können. Liebe Grüße, Franzi

      Delete

Post a Comment