Skip to main content

Next Steps!

In my posting “Practice makes the mistress” from 22.11.2023, I told you that I had received a new professional challenge in 2015, which lead to the fact that I spent the week elsewhere, while being at home on the weekends only. This situation allowed for regular shorter outings in the evening during the week, some of them as short as an hour or two.

 

In the upcoming postings, I will provide some picture from this period, in which my skills and my self-confidence grew significantly. We’ll work our way backwards in time, starting in June 2018.


“Franzi & Franzi” (#4)

We’ll start with a “Franzi & Franzi” from this period. The two pictures were taken within a few weeks. As you can see, I had ordered the same appetizer – a grilled slice of cucumber, goat cheese, and tomatoes, even though it looks a little different – in both visits to this very nice restaurant in walking distance to my apartment.




Comments