Skip to main content

Weekend trip crossdressed: Moulin Rouge!

The musical “Moulin Rouge!” premiered in Boston in 2019 and performances at Cologne’s Musical Dome started in November 2022. It was the highlight of the trip. As you know, Franzi loves opera, ballet, theater, musical, but this one was special because of its hot nightclub atmosphere, the juicy stage outfits, and slightly sizzling sexy innuendo. And of course, there was the obligatory crossdresser in this night club show, being one the dancing staff of the club, and there were some funny jokes around him, or by him.

 

The musical dome was a mere 10-minute walk from my hotel and the first two pictures were taken on the way there.

 

Portrait of the evening.


This was the first time that I wore this wonderful ensemble of dress and blazer. I love the color and the texture and guess what, I found a silky scarf in my large selection to go with it.


As mentioned before, I had splurged on a ticket for a great seat right behind the orchestra pit and I also booked a seat in the lounge, where you can have a drink and a snack before the show and during intermission, with service rather than having to stand in line.



And this is the end of this weekend trip crossdressed. I went back to my hotel room, spent the night in fine lingerie, and returned home by ICE train in drab early Sunday morning. The lady in the breakfast room of this small hotel took a second look at me when I told her my room number, as I did the day before en femme, but seemed to have concluded that the occupant of the room must have changed.




Comments

  1. What a gorgeous outfit! I love musical theatre, too, and when they change the look of the theatre to match the feel of the show they have on, it can be magical, as I can see here. Sounds like a good evening altogether and thanks for sharing another of your adventures. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sue, Thanks for your interest in my adventures and for your nice comment. Love, Franzi

      Delete
  2. Das sieht nach einem sehr gelungenen Trip aus...wenn ich das richtig gelesen habe, bist Du zurück nicht enfemme gefahren? Auf jeden Fall ein beneidenswertes Wochenende.
    Alles Liebe
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Violetta, vielen Dank für Deinen Besuch auf meinem Blog und Deinen Kommentar. Die Planung für das nächste WE en femme diesen Sommer läuft bereits :-) Liebe Grüße, Franzi

      Delete

Post a Comment