Skip to main content

Crossdressing in the summer heat

You might remember my trip to Cologne in 2023 and my posting from 09.02.2024, in which I report about the purchase of a cute pair of shorts. On CDH, I posted the question ““Who says that you cannot wear cute shorts as a 6 feet tall crossdresser in your upper 50s?” (LINK), to which I received some encouraging comments. 

Now, this is the day I was looking forward to, to wear them out. It was almost mid-July 2023 and it was very warm in Frankfurt. I hear from other crossdressers that they dread the summer months (or even adjourn to crossdress), as they deem them to be too warm to go out en femme. I disagree. Just wear the right things, as any CIS girl does. You do not have to wear nylons to be feminine and you don’t have to strut around in high heels, if they do not go well with your skimpy daytime summer outfit.

There will be three postings to cover this day: late morning, afternoon, and evening, wherein the first two will feature this summer outfit of white satin shirt, jean shorts, and flat golden sandals. For the cultural highlight of the day at “Alte Oper” in Frankfurt, Franzi picked a dress to match the scene of the show.

Portrait of the day

I took one of those e-scooters along the river Main. I regularly take them (in drab) when I meet my wife after work for dinner or to visit one of Frankfurt’s museums, as we tend to walk (or Uber, depending on how late it gets) home at the end of the evening.

I have told you in several previous postings about “Kleinmarkthalle,” that market-hall temple for food-lovers in the city center. This time, my favorite lunch place, which I have visited many times, en femme alone or in drab with my wife and/or with friends, was surprisingly empty, for which reason I was able to have a picture taken without other people in the background. I love this picture and so does my wife.

Another one of my occasional stops at “’Kleinmarkthalle,” a very small Italian wine shop on the upper level.

And just for good measure, a little bit of shopping.

Comments

  1. Good to be out & about! 🩷 Careful on the escooter when in shorts and sandals, but perhaps less dangerous than in a maxi skirt 🙂

    PS: a lovely picture of you in the restaurant. I think I can see why it's a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lynn, Thanks for stopping by and for your nice comment. I am always careful with the scooter. I find them challenging to ride and am amazed how little seems to happen. Thanks also for your compliment on the picture. This place is very popular, especially on Saturday. It is a combination of Italian delicacies shop and restaurant with a limited menu and high tables and stools only. We love it. Best wishes, Franzi

      Delete

Post a Comment