Skip to main content

Overwhelming visual stimuli for a habitual crossdresser

Yesterday evening, I accompanied my wife to an event. It is not unusual that she is invited to certain societal events in Frankfurt, due to the nature of her work and the position she has. And I go along whenever I can (in drab of course), sort of as the pretty accompaniment that you often see alongside successful corporate managers. What’s in it for me? It tends to be an interesting mix of good food, good drinks, and some culture, sometimes a good conversation with an interesting individual.


But the event yesterday, described as a “marketing platform and meeting place for opinion makers” was very tough on me. Out of the, say, 300 participants (about 50:50 men and women) 80% of the men wore dark suits, to which most of those below 50 years of age wore white sneakers, and the others – such as me – wore dark business shoes. Amongst the female participants, 80% (including my wife) wore the cutest of cocktail dresses and high heels, strutting and flaunting about the room, to the extent that I had to close my eyes, not to fall into a state of trance or to come across as a creepy old man, who had lost control over his stares.


I had a sleepless night, envisioning myself in all of these ultra-feminine outfits. And I cannot wait for the next event.




Comments

  1. Liebe Franzi, mein erster Kommentar ist leider verschwunden. Ja, das sind die wunderbaren Momente wo man als Part-time-lady gerne die Seite wechseln möchte und den Business-anzug mit den wunderbaren Outfits der Damen zu tauschen. Ich hätte mich wahrscheinlich auch nicht sattsehen können...
    Alles Liebe Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Violetta, Danke für Deinen Kommentar und Deine emotionale Unterstützung. Es wäre so toll, wenn man bei solchen Events ohne Bedenken entscheiden könnte in männlicher oder in weiblicher Erscheinungsform aufzutauchen. Es gibt eine Schwester auf CDH aus Australien, der das geglückt zu sein scheint. Wahnsinn. Liebe Grüße, Franzi

      Delete
    2. Es wird noch eine Weile dauern, bis unsere Gesellschaft soweit ist, dass man sich entscheiden kann, ob man als Frau oder Mann ausgehen wird. Aber der Weg dorthin ist gestartet worden

      Delete
  2. Frock envy and the pink fog are a lethal combination! Stay strong, little lady. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sue, Thank you very much for your comment. I will stay strong, but I am shaking :-) Love, Franzi

      Delete

Post a Comment