Skip to main content

To innocently smile, is the best thing you can do in such a situation

This is a another early 2018 quickie (short outing, short posting), with which I will conclude this brief series of retrospection. Within a little less than two years of regular blogging, I have covered all of Franziska’s days out and about of the years 2018 to 2023 in a total of 97 postings. With the next posting, we will move into 2024, another year filled with crossdressing fun, including another weekend trip and two outings together with my wife.


Portrait of the evening


At the department store


This time starting with a cocktail at a bar…

… before moving to a restaurant.


There is one specific memory coming back, as I look at this picture. This is a short and tight-fitting dress (to which I also have/had a matching blazer, as you can see in the pictures). The restaurant was not busy, yet, when I entered, but all ground floor tables had been reserved. They offered a table upstairs, to which a narrow and steep, open spiral staircase with wooden steps lead. The vivid memory is, coming down this staircase in that short and tight dress (without blazer and coat), to go to the bathroom, the heels of my boots loudly clacking on the wooden steps and EVERYONE turning their heads, looking at me. To innocently smile is the best thing you can do in such a situation.


Comments