Skip to main content

Merry Christmas, my dear visitors to this blog!

I know you are out there, because I see the blog statistics. I hope you enjoy reading about Franziska’s adventures out and about as much as I enjoy experiencing them. To write, to maintain, and to develop this blog is somewhat fun as well, but it would make it a total thrill to me if I would receive your feedback: it can be anonymous, it can be a single word or a request, such as “write more text/stories, please, that go with the pictures”. Just keep it friendly, please.

Love

   Franzi

Comments

  1. Wishing you a lovely Christmas, Franzi. Your blog is fun and I've enjoyed reading about your adventures and seeing how happy and confident you look. I hope you'll get out and about in 2023, too. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to wish you a very happy Christmas and hope you have many successful adventures in the coming year...... Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, I have only just found your blog thanks to Cyrsti's Condo! It can be a bit frustrating not getting feedback or comments from readers. I always wonder how many actually read the blog rather than just passing through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment