Skip to main content

Moving backwards in time: Second day of two out and about in AUGUST 2019: Evening

Following the visit to Wiesbaden, there were no specific plans for the evening. After a change of outfit, Franziska headed out on her home turf in a fun summer dress to have dinner. 

Portrait of the evening.


Outfit of the evening.



Dinner at a seafood restaurant in the “Westend” of Frankfurt, where I had made reservations. At the table next to Franziska sat a group of 8 women, some of whom had looked at Franziska, but there was no indication that they were suspecting anything as to her nature. I took that as a compliment for my transformation skills 😏.


Late in the evening at a popular wine bar in Frankfurt-Sachsenhausen, lucky to have gotten a place to sit outside. Franziska’s male alter ego has frequented this bar for over 10 years, while Franziska has been here several times over the last three to four years. I am sure the waiter (whom I had asked to take this picture) knows that I am a crossdresser, but I am also sure he does not make the connection between the two personas.




Comments