Skip to main content

Lunch at Kleinmarkthalle

March 2022 - daytime: Again, a day for the brunette wig to have its performance. I tend to wear a wig three to four times and then drop it off at the hairdresser for washing, care, and styling and wear the other one in the meantime. If faced with the option to freely choose one of the two, I will go for the blonde wig. My wife even finds that the blonde wig fits better to Franziska's personality. That statement always leaves me a little unsure if I should feel offended.


Portrait of the day. Red and brunette seem to go well together.


Lunch at Kleinmarkthalle. What a great place in the heart of Frankfurt for lunch, wine, and grocery shopping.


The outfit of the day in two versions: black leather skirt, satin blouse, red leather jacket, red suede ankle boots.


Comments

  1. I like your outfits, and the wig suits you. I must visit Frankfurt, it sounds like a good place :-) Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sue, Thanks for visiting again and for commenting. Moreover, Frankfurt is easy to travel to by train, by plane, by car, even by boat. Love, Franzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look great in both wigs but the blonde wig is my favorite. It looks so pretty and natural on you. No insult intended and everyone knows blondes have more fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. Any thoughts, ideas, and direction is always greatly welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment