Skip to main content

Stepping out … and stepping in.

Day one of two out and about en femme in October 2022. Franzi spent the day in downtown Frankfurt, followed by an early dinner and a theater performance at “Alte Oper.” Outfit for the day and evening was a wonderful petrol-colored knee-length dolman sleeve dress with a black leather jacket and soft black boots.
 
Portrait of the day.

Do you know why they have Prosecco bars at department stores and why they are on the same floor as women’s apparel? ... Because of girls like Franziska!

Dinner at a place where Franziska had been a number of times. It’s one of the places with those so very charming but clueless Italian waiters.

Stepping out … I have left movie theaters before, if the movie was offensive or highly predictable, but I have never left a live theater performance – before this day. At “Alte Oper” Frankfurt they were perfoming „20.000 Meilen unter dem Meer - Das Fantasy Musical“ (Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas – The Fantasy Musical). It was horrible! I went back in after intermission – fully intent to make it to the end. But I couldn’t. I simply could not stand the meaninglessness and plain stupidity of this interpretation of Jules Verne’s great 1870 undersea story.

Stepping in … This was the first time en femme at this wine bar on the east side of Frankfurt. I know the owner. He knows me by my first name, but I am not a very regular guest. By now, he knows both of my first names, that of my male and that of my female alter ego. I have been back in drab recently with my wife and friends and I am convinced that he has yet to make the connection.

Comments

  1. I love your outfit. And I laughed at your explanation of why they have prosecco bars in department stores. But it's a shame that you felt you had to leave the theatre performance. It's only happened to me once, a production of Shakespeare's King Lear, in fact. But sometimes you just have to stop wasting your time and damaging your mind and go and do something better instead.
    I look forward to reading about day 2.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sue, Thanks for your wonderful comment. I am always looking forward to hearing from you. My blog is currently still drawing on a backlog of days out and about. In fact, the last time Franziska has been seen was in December 2022, due to a number of different circumstances. But there is a trip en femme planned for the upcoming weekend that I am very much looking forward to. It is all booked: train, hotel, restaurant, musical. Love, Franzi

      Delete
  2. Excellent Franzi. In Hamburg we have the Alsterhaus store that does offer champagne and a great restuarant there too. I love your blog story. I wonder where you are travelling to next! Keep up the good work. your are an inspiration!
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Fiona, Thank you very much for your visit to my blog and your wonderful comment. This is very motivating to continue blogging. Hamburg is a wonderful place and definitely on Franzi's bucket list, hopefully next year already. Love, Franzi

      Delete
  3. HI Frranziska, Love your story also livinng in Frankfurt would love to chat with you?? Hans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hans, Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment. If you have any interesting questions on my blogging story and crossdressing experience, please feel free to post them with the respective posting. Best regards, Franzi

      Delete
  4. You look fantastic. I am envious of you. I may not step out like you. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear! Thanks for your lovely compliment. Passing may be a challenge - more for some, less for others - but there are times and places in the world when and where you can safely venture out, even if you are not able to pass. And I can tell you that, to go out crossdressed - passing or not - is an absolute kick !!! Love, Franzi

      Delete

Post a Comment