Skip to main content

Weekend trip crossdressed: Enjoying a fantastic bar and restaurant

After check-in at the hotel, Franziska unpacked that huge suitcase and got herself ready for dinner.

Portrait of the evening.

This is one of the dresses you might recognize from Franziska’s shopping spree the month before: nice colors, nice texture, nice flow. Photos before heading out to dinner.

 

The restaurant Franziska had picked for the evening was located in a 5-star luxury hotel about a 10 to 15 minute walk from Franziska’s 4-star hotel. I had made reservations at its elegant Italian restaurant and as I was a little early, I had a drink at the adjoining bar. This is where I had the bartender take this picture.


After the drink, Franziska moved over to the restaurant and enjoyed an evening with great food, great wine, and great services. And all of you who read this blog regularly, know how much that means to Franziska.


I do not want to deteriorate into a food blog, but here are two of the four courses that Franziska enjoyed that evening. A single, large ravioli on a bed of sautéed spinach, topped with truffle.


A piece of fish, grilled on the skin, on a bed of carefully chosen and arranged vegetables.


Comments

  1. I don't mind if you do a food blog! That looks delicious. And so do you with that smart outfit. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sue, Thanks for visiting. I'll keep that in mind and will add some selected food pictures. And thanks for your compliment. I think it is the first time that some said I look delicious. I like that :-) Love, Franzi

      Delete
  2. A great outfit, great makeup, but best of all a great smile.
    Penny from Edinburgh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Penny, Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for commenting. I love comments on my blog postings. And thanks for your great compliments. Come back to visit here; there is so much more to come. Best wishes and greetings to Edinburgh, Franzi

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a delightful experience. Stylish clothes, good wine, good food and good service!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear visitor, Thank you very much for stopping by and for commenting. It sure was a delightful evening. Come back to read the rest of the story of Franziska exploring Munich. Franzi.

      Delete

Post a Comment