Skip to main content

Next steps!

On January 20th, 2023, a posting called “Next steps!” announced that it was time to move into 2022. And into 2022 we moved! I published 24 postings on Franziska’s 16 days out and about in the year 2022, including two fantastic weekend trips.

In the coming weeks, I’ll be dipping into the archives a bit and report on the second half of the year 2018, before we move to Franzi's days out and about in 2023. Given the fact that it’s been five years since these outings, my memory on those is growing thin and I will likely focus on pictures. …. I know you all love pictures! …. And these pictures might help me to recall what has happened and how the outing felt.


“Franzi & Franzi” (#2)

In order to not let this posting go without a picture, I selected another “Franzi & Franzi” for you.

These two pictures were taken in the summer of 2023 and show Franziska and her alter ego at one of the wine hot spots in Frankfurt’s “New Old Town.” You might also recognize that the picture on the right as one of Franzi’s entries in the Glamour Girl Picture Contest 2023 and it was selected as one of the top 10 in the Cougar category.

 

Comments

  1. Well done for being voted a Top 10 Cougar! Where I come from a Cougar is an older woman who actively seeks younger men for sex. It's probably best to keep those adventures private! LOL Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sue, I know. I checked the second meaning of Cougar and it made me hesitate. Today, the winners were named and I did not make it any further than being amongst the top 10 - rightly so, considering that second meaning. Love, Franzi

      Delete

Post a Comment