Skip to main content

Pummelchen

We continue to dip into the archives of 2018. This is the last day out and about in 2018 and it will be covered in two postings: daytime and evening.

 

Late December 2018, shortly before the end of the year, but I have no clue what I was up to. Hence, no story, no background information, no trivialities, no useless knowledge – today. I will continue to write such matter, though, as-long-as you don’t stop me. Judging from the pictures, shopping seems to have been in order that day – and lunch.

 

Portrait of the day


Final check in the large mirror of the entrance hall of where we lived in 2018


At one of the department stores



Lunch at one of the 3-4 different Italian restaurants in downtown Frankfurt that Franziska frequents. Man (no pun intended), I was quite a – what, in German, we would call – “Pummelchen” back in 2018.


Comments

  1. Nice photos, nice outfit. And there's nothing wrong with enjoying your food! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sue, Thanks for your comment.You are right. And I do enjoy my food and drink. Love, Franzi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment