Skip to main content

A simple daytime outing in a long leather skirt and Italian lingerie

We continue to dip into the archives of 2018, here in early November.

A regular day out and about for Franziska tends to start between 11 am and noon. I love the ritual of getting ready in the morning and if I can afford the time, I will spend – depending on how much preparation I may have been able to do the day or evening before – two to three hours before I head out the door. I listen to some girly music, I do my nails and stuff, I run around in my undies, and I take some pictures of Franziska at home. By the time I am ready to step out, hunger has crept in, and this day was no different. 

Portrait of the day


Franziska thus headed to her all-time favorite, the Kleinmarkthalle, this market-hall temple for food-lovers, and to the same place where she will be having lunch in later outings that were already reported upon (January 2019April 2019, March 2022). It’ a time warp – just jump to the left, and then a step to the right. At this very place, I have also been numerous times in drab together with my wife.


Here you see the long brown leather skirt. That’s the same one that Franzi wore in the posting from 22.10.2023, the one with the lining that just feels so wonderful when it slides over nylon-clad legs. 

You didn’t really expect me to detail the lingerie part, did you?


And afterward, a little shopping, where I found this wonderful fluffy short-sleeved dress with a bolero, which I had to have, as the right occasion was coming up before the end of the year for this cutie to be worn.


And what happened in the evening of this day? Stay tuned as this blog will report about it. But it is heavy stuff – not for the light-hearted – I can tell you this much already, as we head far back in time to follow the fate of Crete King Minos’s beloved daughter.

Comments

  1. You look great as always. I like that little dress and bolero you got, too. Be nice to see it again. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sue, Thanks for your lovely comment. You'll see that cute dress again probably still this year :-). Love, Franzi

      Delete
  2. Wieder ein schöner Ausflug....und shopping macht sowieso Spaß.
    Alles Liebe Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Violetta, danke für Deinen Besuch und Kommentar. Inzwischen begegnen wir beide uns ja auf drei verschiedenen Plattformen. Toll! Liebe Grüße, Franzi

      Delete
  3. That's such a beautiful dress. I hope you felt very special in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lynn, Thank you very much for your visit and comment. I have worn this dress several times to festive occasions, and you are right, it is dress to feel very special in. Love, Franzi

      Delete

Post a Comment